This cell generates awareness about different competitive exams conducted by TNPSC, UPSC and IBPS etc. the advertisements of competitive exams are displayed on the notice board; the faculty members help them to fill up the application forms. Lectures of Resource persons are organized to prepare various aspects of such exams throughout the academic year. The CECC team is as follows:
- Ms. A. BEAULAH SUSEELA,M.A., M.Phil., B.Ed., M.Sc., B.Ed., Assistant Professor, Department of Tamil,
- Mr. V. GOPIKRISHNAN, M.Sc., M.Phil., B.Ed., Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics,
- Mr. A. VINOTH KUMAR. M.Sc., M.Phil., B.Ed., Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics,
- Mr. D. ARUN KUMAR, MCA., M.Phil., Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Application,
Aims and Objectives of CECC Cell are:
- To motivate students for prospective career in Government and Corporate Sector.
- To intensively guide students for competitive Examinations like UPSC and TNPSC other competitive and entrance exams.
- To guide students for Group Discussion and Interviews.
- To build among students a sense of awareness, provide guidance, necessary literature, brochure and other information about various competitive examinations.
- To provide guidance in various examinations such as SET/ NET, Defense services, Banks, Railways, Public sectors and corporate etc.
- To conduct career development seminars and workshops on competitive exams.
- To conduct mock interviews and train students in personality development and communication skills.